Big Brothers Big Sisters of Prince George (BBBSPG) has more backing from the community to support local programs for children and youth.
The 2019 Big Squeeze total was just over $12,000, slightly more than the total the annual event raised in 2018.
Community Development Coordinator Jane Gauthier says the results were as follows:
- Top fundraiser: AiMHi - more than $3,800
- Second place: RBC - just under $1,200
- Third place: Studio 2800 - more than $800
- Best tasting: tie between Prince George Chamber of Commerce and Blake Productions LTD/Settings Event Design and Decor
- Top restaurant: Tim Hortons with $580 and Mr. Mikes close behind raising $550
- Total raised: $12,035.96