A Prince George community resource is stepping up for others during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Guru Nanaks Free Food Langar (2225 Victoria St.) has announced they will be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 2 to 4 p.m.
In a social media post, while they are staying open, they have asked people to abide by the following precautions while at the Langar.
- Driveway window takeout only (no tables)
- Please take food after placed on four-foot table
- Please keep four to five feet between each other
- If you need to cough, please use the tissues provided
- Chairs are being provided for elder who are tired from walking or just winded