Skip to content

Rise and shine, Prince George!

Today's high is 6 C
0
winter wonderland rosmarie vonah
(via contributed/ Rosemarie Vonah)

Today (March 14) will be mainly cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of flurries in the morning and a 40 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon.

We will get a south wind blowing 20 km/h and a high of 6 C. 

Tonight will be mainly cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries early in the evening.

There will also be a south 20 km/h wind becoming light in the evening and a low of -6 C. 

Have a sunrise photo of Prince George? Email it to news@princegeorgematters.com, and we'll feature it in Rise and shine, Prince George! Don't forget to include the date the picture was taken, the location and your full name.




Comments


Hanna Petersen

About the Author: Hanna Petersen

Born and raised in Prince George, Hanna Petersen is a graduate of UNBC. She then abandoned her hometown for the East Coast, graduating with a bachelor of journalism from the University of King's College in the process.
Read more